1. Movement Permit
An official and authentic "Movement Permit" should be obtained from the veterinary authority of the area of origin.
A bill of health certifying that the pet is free from disease. It should be issued by a registered veterinary surgeon or official and should be properly signed and stamped within ten days of shipment.
A Certificate of Authenticity obtained from the US Department of State. (Check www.state.gov/m/a/auth for details on how to obtain the certificate)
- Articles of Incorporation
- Certificate of Incorporation
- A money order of US $ 50 payable to Uganda Embassy
- A prepaid self addressed return envelope
- 2 copies of the documents to be authenticated